Copyright Notice for www.thedropshippingcourse.com
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 by W. Moore & www.thedropshippingcourse.com. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by W. Moore ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to W. Moore and "Web Site" refers to www.thedropshippingcourse.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of W. Moore or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of W. Moore.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of down-loadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by W. Moore or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from W. Moore, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to W. Moore the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of W. Moore. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of W. Moore or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than W. Moore.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.